- 4 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 carrot, julienned or shredded
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup Thai basil, chiffonade or thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- ⅓ cup roasted salted peanuts
- Thao’s Spicy Garlic Fish Sauce
- Spiralize the zucchini with a spiralizer. If you don’t have a spiralizer you can finely julienne them on a Mandolin or as a last resort shred them.
- Toss the zucchini, carrot, red pepper, onions, basil, and cilantro together in a large bowl.
- Add the Spicy Garlic Fish Sauce to the bowl and toss well to coat. If you won’t be eating this all in one sitting then only dress the portion you’ll eat and refrigerate leftovers separately.
- Top with salted peanuts.