- 1 pound baby bok choy, the smaller the better
- 1 extra large carrot
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Finely shred the baby bok choy and place in a large serving bowl. Julienne or shred the carrot and toss together with the bok choy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, honey, tamari, sesame oil, vinegar, sunflower oil, and 1 tablespoon of the toasted sesame seeds.
- Pour most of the dressing over the salad and toss well (you might not need all of it).
- Serve sprinkled with more toasted sesame seeds.