- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ cup or so of diced cucumber
- 2 large stalks of celery
- ½ apple, diced
- ⅓ cup diced red onions
- 1 pound pre-cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup water
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp mild oil (not extra virgin olive)
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 2 ½ tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp salt
- shredded lettuce
- 6 large tortillas or flatbread wraps
- Finely dice the red pepper, cucumber, celery, apple, and onions. Place in a large mixing bowl with the diced chicken.
- In a small bowl combine the peanut butter, water, lemon juice, oil, garlic, curry powder and salt. Whisk together until smooth. Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture and stir well to incorporate.
- Lay out a large tortilla or wrap on a flat surface. Place some shredded lettuce in the center. Top with some of the curried chicken salad and wrap tightly. Repeat with remaining wraps and serve.