This bittersweet pudding is rich and dense. I think it has just the right amount of sweetness and is heavy on the bitter dark chocolate flavor. Try it as is but if you prefer a sweeter pudding you can substitute regular cane sugar for the coconut sugar or increase the amount of coconut sugar.
- 10 oz silken tofu, drained
- 4.5 oz – unsweetened dark baking chocolate
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp water
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp port or liqueur of your choice
- Combine the chocolate, cocoa powder, water, sugar and port in the top of a double boiler. (Or place in a bowl set over a pot of simmering water.) Heat over simmering water until chocolate has melted and all ingredients are incorporated.
- Place the drained tofu in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the chocolate mixture and process again until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop into four small serving dishes and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.