- 1 English cucumber
- ½ medium red onion
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup herbs (Italian parsley or cilantro, or a mix)
- 2 extra large tomatoes or 1 pint grape tomatoes
- zest of one lemon
- lemon juice (start with ½ a lemon, more to taste)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, red and yellow peppers, and herbs into a very small fine dice. The smaller, the better.
- Place in a large bowl and toss with the lemon zest, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper.