- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced and then quartered
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered, depending on their size
- 2 large avocados, cut in half length-wise and then diced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, gently mix together the beans, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro.
- Drizzle the dressing on top and gently mix again to coat the salad.