- ½ to ¾ pound pasta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 to 1 ½ cups pesto
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta, according to the package instructions, until 1 minute less than al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized chunks and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Combine the pasta, tomatoes, arugula, chicken, and mozzarella in a large bowl.
- Add a little bit of the pesto at a time and toss until the salad is well coated with the pesto.
- Check the salad for seasoning and serve.